The following press releases, information sheets, brochures and press photos for Parabolica Press books have been made available for public relations use, including within reviews and articles by professional media organizations.
We would appreciate receiving a physical or high-resolution digital copy of any reviews published, and permission to republish in our news feed. Please send to: Parabolica Press, 218 Main Street, Suite 911, Kirkland, WA 98033, United States. For all other use cases or questions, please contact Parabolica Press for permission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Turbo 3.0 book press kit which contains cover shots, product images and information about the Turbo 3.0 book. If you need additional shots, please contact us.
Last updated February 21, 2018
What Makes Parabolica Press Books Special
- extreme depth that relies on exhaustive research, analysis and extensive photography
- ensuring that each title includes a significant percentage of never before published photographs, paperwork and source material
- produced with the highest quality printers, processes, materials and archival paper to last for generations
- "Behind the Scenes" supplements and extra features included with each Publisher's Edition that explores intriguing aspects to how each book is created
- specially commissioned "Artist Series" covers that showcase unique artwork so each book transcends into a piece of art that can be displayed on its own right